What does it mean to be a Lough Ree Distillery Ambassador?
A Lough Ree Distillery Ambassador is someone who is invited to purchase a cask – but it’s so much more than that! This is an opportunity to be part of history, by getting involved in the development of a new Independent Irish distillery from the ground up.
We’re inviting people who appreciate whiskey and premium spirits to be Ambassadors in Spirit for us, and to share their enthusiasm for our products with their friends around the world.
As a Lough Ree Distillery Ambassador you are entitled to:
- Unlimited access to The Library at Lough Ree, an exclusive tasting room at the distillery. Your Irish home-away-from-home.
- Be the first to purchase our products, including exclusive single cask releases.
- Be a guest of our distiller as you sample your cask during the course of its maturation (if you can’t visit, we’ll send you a sample each year!),
- Purchase a second cask while your first cask is maturing at Lough Ree.
- Bottle a minimum of 2 Cases of your mature Whiskey at any stage
- Insider updates from the distillery.
- Ambassadors’ merchandise pack, including Bog Oak token, Tasting Glasses and hipflask.
- Personalised naming on your bottle labels.
- Entry to the visitor experience and a lifetime discount on all merchandise and products purchased at the distillery.
- Annual Ambassadors’ Gathering in Lanesborough -see and hear what has been happening in the distillery and with our products, meet our staff and other ambassadors, and most of all, enjoy some great music, food and drink on the shores of Lough Ree.